Emma Watson is Sensible and Boring


For the May issue of Interview magazine, Emma Watson was photographed by A-list photographer Nick Knight of ShowStudio who captured a side of Emma that Harry Potter fans aren't used to seeing. In the issue, she tells readers a little more about herself.

Emma Watson plays Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies and has been growing up before our eyes. She is now 19 years old and tells us a little more about life on the set of Harry Potter, living on her own for the first time, traveling and more. Here is an excerpt from the magazine:

Question: What was your first big splurge when the Potter money came in?

Emma: Hmm...I got myself a laptop. I took my dad to Tuscany. He works so hard, my dad, so I rang up his secretary and asked when he was free, and I booked us a holiday. What else? Oh, I got myself a car.

Emma: I got my license last year, and I love the Prius, even if my friends say it's ugly. They say I drive a brick. And, to be fair, it's not the prettiest car on the road, but it's good for the environment. It's sensible and boring-like me.

Question: Can you imagine that last day of shooting?

Emma: I can't. I will be . . . uncontrollable. It's been half of our lives. It's made us, it's formed us. It's such a big part of my life, so it will be really sad-and so much of the crew who have been there since the beginning are like my family.

For the full interview, pick up a copy of Interview magazine, on sale April 28




Waited for more news
Waiting for your return after spending a wonderful day
Top4u team ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment